The final translation is checked against special requirements and is delivered on time and in the requested format.
Next step is editing, which includes: grammar, syntax, style, ease of understanding, spelling and punctuation marks, consistency in the use of terminology, completeness, numbers, units, etc., text layout and format. All these can be double checked and assured with a specialized translation QA tool.
Send us the material to be translated and ask for a free quote!
After we study your project material, analyze the files, define any additional requirements, we will send you a competitive quote.
Upon acceptance of the quote we begin the preparation of the files, required file format conversions, we build a translation memory, a special glossary, collect reference material and related literature.
Depending on the language combination and the subject area, the translation is either carried out in-house or forwarded to qualified partners together with all required material we have prepared.
- Medical and
- IT patents
- Medical equipment
- Pacemakers and leads
- Laser systems
- Other equipment used for medical purposes (operation, service, software localisation)
- Mobile phones (operation manuals, localisation of phone software)
- Localisation of major PC operating systems, applications and drivers
- Parts and peripherals (installation, operation and service manuals for printers, monitors, CD-ROM drives, video and so on
- Mechanical engineering
- Automotive industry (user and service manuals)
- Pumps, valves and piping
- Air conditioning systems
- Machinery and equipment of any kind
- Home Appliances
- Automatic control systems, sensors, safety devices, remote control systems